What information do we collect
- Your name, email address and Nightcourses.com password
- Your address and postcode
- The courses, subject areas and institutions that interest you
- Your journey across the site
- Your email preferences
You can browse Nightcourses.com without providing any personal information. However, to access the enhanced website and directly contact course providers, you will have to register. For this, we require your name and email address. You can log in to the website and complete your profile if you wish. If you want to book a course through our site, we will need your postal address for delivery and payment purposes.
How we use your information
- Understand your preferences. This allows us to offer you a personalised user experience in future, and show you content and information that interests you.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile data about website traffic and interactions.
You can set your computer to alert you each time a cookie is sent, or turn off cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, some features that make your user experience efficient will no longer work, and some services will not function properly.
- To send emails about competitions, promotions, surveys or other features.
- To pass your contact details onto the course provider so that they can respond to you directly. We will not pass your details to anyone else without your permission.
- For our own general research purposes.
- To contact you in response to any feedback you give us.
- You can change your communication preference with us, or update your contact details at any point by logging into our website.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose personal data without your consent unless required by law.
Nightcourses.com is part of published under licence by Seats Are Ltd T/A Careers Unlimited. We may share your personal information with organisations that are part of the same group.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover links to course provider websites. Please read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was last updated on 3 May 2016.
Correcting and accessing your personal Information
To correct any mistakes on your personal information, please log in to our website and update your information.
To find out if we hold any personal information about you, please make a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold, please write to the Data Protection Officer at the below address.